Current Processing time
- My current processing time is 4 to 7 business days.
- All slimes are prepared, packed, and shipped with proper sanitation procedures. Gloves are worn at all times and working stations are sanitized before working upon, after, and between activities.
- I do note accept returns, exchanges, or order cancellations due to the handmade texture of the items.
- If you file a chargeback, you will be banned from purchasing from my shop again.
- Please read all slime descriptions carefully as there are many important details.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked Questions
1. What will I receive in my order?
- Each package will come with an extra bag containing a business card and borax (1/2 teaspoon)
2. My slime is sticky, what do I do?
- This can be be fixed with the provided borax with each package. The package contains 1/2 tsp of borax.
The recipe for activator is 1/2 teaspoon borax to 1 cup of water.
Dissolve the borax into the warm water. Add a few drops of solution at a time and knead your slime for a minute. If it is still sticky add a few more drops and repeat the process until the slime reaches your desired texture.
Be careful not to add too much borax as it will overactive your slime and it will become hard and rubbery.
3. My slime is hard, what do I do?
- If your slime is hard, there are several methods to soften it.
I recommend playing with your slime for a few minutes first as temperature can heavily affect your slime. Then, if the slime does not adjust, I would recommend the following methods.
- Method one: Let the slime rest somewhere warm for a couple days and this should help
- Method two: you can put the slime container in warm water bath as this will loosen the slime.
- Method two: You can also add a pump of lotion as this will help soften the slime, however, this method may alter the scent and appearance of the slime.
4. My package was returned to the seller, what do I do?
- Please always double check your address!!! This is extremely important.
I am not responsible for your incorrect addresses because it is an error on your part. In the case that this happens, I do allow partial refunds with a 20% fee on your order total. This excludes shipping as that money was used towards the label that was returned.
5. My order came damaged, what do I do?
- Unfortunately, I am not responsible for packages after they have shipped. I cannot control how USPS may treat your packages. However, if you do receive a damaged package, please immediately take photos and contact me to see what help I can offer you.
6. Any other questions or concerns?
- Feel free to contact me at email@example.com
- I am always willing to help. Please always contact me before leaving a bad review as there is always something I can do to help fix the problem! :)